Ratan Pearls Residential Apartments Greater Noida

Ratan Pearls is a well known residential homes built by the Ratan Buildtech Pvt Ltd. It is located at Sector 16 Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and is giving great emphasis on well maintained society living that is graceful as well as elegant. It will add to the futuristic living spaces with all the modern amenities that will make the life of residents comfortable and brighter in every aspect of living. The project is spread in an area of 4.26 acres and has 4 towers that is having 600 flats in total. Ratan Pearls is also surrounded by well managed residential area and malls, schools and hospitals are also within the easy reach of people.

Ratan Pearls is also giving many other good projects a run for money because not only the project is well managed and maintained but is sophisticated in true sense. Ratan Pearls also has a charm of its own with 2 BHK and 3 BHK homes which are found in the range of 1035 sq ft to 1874 sq ft. Ratan Pearls also gives an enjoyable life a greater meaning with the well managed and convenient living environment that also leads to holistic living. Ratan Pearls offers only 15% of the area for the towers and the other 85% area is left as landscaped gardens and vast open green spaces making exclusive lifestyle in green environs a reality and is a RERA approved project too. Palm Olympia Phase 2 Noida / Ace Starlit Noida / Apartments in Ghaziabad

Ratan Pearls is one of the eco friendly project and it reflects in the entire residential complex. It has dedicated parks for the yoga and meditation along with jogging and cycling tracks. It has dedicated area managed for the kids and has round the clock power backup for all types of residential units. Ratan Pearls has also enough parking space which is covered as well as open for all types of residents and even for the visitors. Ratan Pearls is also providing the best in class high tech security along with electronic surveillance and to top it up there is manned security keeping a vigil 24/7.

Ratan Pearls has more amenities than any other residential complex such as Club house, intercom, entrance foyer/canopy, water feature at podium level which makes it look splendid. Ratan Pearls also has half basketball court, amphitheatre, gazebo, mounds, lilly pool, yoga and meditation center, parking facility, palm court, pergola, party lounge, billiards table and much more. Ratan Pearls has squash and buddh park, entrance plaza, landscaped court, billiards, sun deck making it a society that has all the better features for great living. Ratan Perals also has garbage disposal, 247 power back up, 247 water supply and also it has fire fighting enabled within the towers and the entire society making it a safe zone.

Ratan Pearls is easily connected through some of the better highways from Noida, Greater Noida and also Ghaziabad along with Noida expresway through Mahamaya Flyover. Moreover it also has metro connectivity on offer that makes it within the reach of people from Delhi-NCR which makes it a good property worth for investment purpose as well.

This entry was posted in real estate and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *